What I Know Today

Monday, November 24, 2008

Good Morning!

Guess what sound I woke up to this morning? No, not a baby crying... guess again! Ok, maybe the pictures give it away, but I woke up to the sound of a snow plow running down the street! I didn't even know it was supposed to snow, so I was very surprised at the sight that greeted me when I woke up this morning. :o)

Here is the view from our dining room window:


That's technically our neighbors property (ours ends at that white fence you see at the bottom of the photo), but it's also our best view, and the evergreen trees are so pretty with snow on them.

Here is the view from the library (a.k.a. toy room):

Note that my comfy window seat has been over run by Dopey, Pooh, etc. *sigh*

How do you like my window clings? My mom says I need more. I think she might be right. They seem a little sparse.

Have a great day, and stay warm!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelly said...

whoa.

And I had to laugh today when our weather reporter said "It will be cold on Wedesday, 65 degrees".

Lorie said...

Oh, gosh! That is completely beautiful! :o)

JenN said...

Did you not wake up to a baby crying because you turned the monitor off? bwahahaha Sorry I didn't call you back today. My phone never actually registered your call, and I had a bunch of new voicemails so I didn't know that way either until I read them later today. Anywho, I'll give you a ring tomorrow.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I'd love to know what you're thinking, so leave me a comment already! ;)